Otk Command-line Options
OTK applications may accept the following command arguments.
- -otk_v xx - Set verbosity level to xx. Default = 0.
Values of 1 or higher print debugging information about Otk operations.
The higher the number, the more information is shown.
- -windowsz_x - Initial window width in pixels.
- -windowsz_y - Initial window heigth in pixels.
- -otk_test_capture - Record test file.
- -otk_test_play - Read test file, and play-back previsouly recorded ipnuts.
- -otk_make_movie - Causes the Otk application to automatically save
snapshot images at a regular rate. Each image has a sequentially numbered
name that can be combined into a movie file, such as MPEG or AVI.
through tools such as mencoder or ppmtompeg. The files are saved in
raw PPM format, which can be converted to other formats by other tools.
By default, the images are stored in half-size format to improve
capture speed, reduce storage space, and improve appearance through
anti-aliasing. (Full-size images can be selected instead by the calling
Otk_SnapShot_Size(1) in your application.)
- -h - Show these help options.
Back to main page